Earle Creativity and Development Trust
Applications have been re-open from 7am, 5 September to 5pm, 9 September 2019.
In order to be eligible to apply for funding in 2019 from the Trust you need to:
· Have a project relating to Music or History & Literature.
· Be residents of or closely connected to the Manawatū/Rangitikei region.
· Tertiary students are eligible to apply for Grants, however, the grants are not available to secondary school students.
· A person or group can make more than one application. Each is treated as an independent application.
Note that positive consideration of any application requires clarity of presentation and relevance to the Grants criteria.
Decisions relating to grant applications are made on the information provided in the application and other general enquiries. The Board may approve a grant subject to certain conditions. In such circumstances, the funds will normally be held by the Trustee until the conditions have been met.
All grant applications are considered by the Board and applicants will be advised of the outcome by the end of November 2019. The decision of the Earle Creativity and Development Trust Board is final and no further discussion will be entertained.
IMPORTANT: Please read information below to assist you in completing your application online.
Step 1: Determine eligibility
· Please ensure you have read the Trust’s Funding Eligibility Criteria on the Trusts website.
· If you are unsure if you or your organisation is eligible to apply or of the suitability of your funding request contact us on email@example.com
Step 2: Register or login to apply online
· First time users will need to register.
Hint: you will need an email address to register. If your organisation has a ‘generic’ email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) using this may allow other staff members to use the same login in future (as long as they know the password).
Your login can be used for any Trust managed by Public Trust granting via SmartyGrants and can be used in future grant rounds.
Note: Please store your login details in a safe place for future reference.
· Once registered, you can login to the system and start your application.
Step 3: Complete your Application
· The application is best viewed/completed on a non-mobile device.
· Complete all of the required questions – mandatory questions are marked with an *
· Attach all required supporting documents (Full Applications only).
Note: Our preferred format for attachments is PDF, Excel, Word or JPG. Supporting materials cannot exceed 25MB in size, as files exceeding this will not upload.
Hint: Save your work regularly so it is not lost if you time out or lose your connection.
You can save your application at any stage and return to it later.
Make sure the spell checker is switched on in your browser to prevent spelling errors.
Step 4: Review and submit your Application
· When you are satisfied with your application press the review button to ensure that all required sections of the application have been completed (you must do this before the submit button is enabled).
· Submit your application.
Note: Once you have submitted your application no further editing or uploading of supporting documents is possible.
Step 5: What happens next?
· You will receive an automated email confirming your submission with a copy of your application attached and information about how/when your Application will be assessed. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
Once received please ensure you forward this confirmation to email@example.com
If you do not receive a confirmation email then your Application has not been successfully submitted (don’t forget to check your spam email folder when looking for the email).
· We will contact you if we require any further information to consider your Application.
· We will contact you after the Board Meeting has been held to consider the Applications, with the outcome of your application.
If you have any technical difficulties using the online SmartyGrants portal email firstname.lastname@example.org